Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Member News!

I appreciate my group members very much, and to show that, i am releasing a monthly FREE gift to all of you! I don't know yet if it will be outfits everytime, i might get creative with the prims in the future ;) but for January I have a lovely couples outfit, exclusive and FREE to members only! Come by the store to pick one up! Only available thru the month of January.




Also, starting very soon - most likely with my next clothing release - members will get 10% off all new releases!!!!! Once they go off the new shelf, they will be regular priced, and non members will always pay regular price. So tell your friends to join the Kitchy Update Group for awesome member benefits and discounts!

And don't forget you have one more day to enter this weeks free skin giveaway!

Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments: